Like, she knows.
She fucking knows about Oliver and Sara and she isn’t going to say one word. And she can.
SHE HAS EVERY FUCKING RIGHT.
But she won’t.
does anyone else read the lips of people on gifs to figure out which part of the subtitles they are saying
And then get annoyed that they’re saying like 3 of the 20 words.
Which sexual position produces the ugliest children?
Ask your mom.
Do you ever get really frustrated when you’re reading a book and the character was saying a thing but they’re interrupted and end up never finishing the sentence
Reblog if you’re a Christian! I feel like I am the only one on tumblr.
Bruh, you been bloggin in the wrong places if you feel that way haha
Yeah, but the fact that this has less than a hundred notes proves that not many of us are willing to admit to our faith and deal with the hate mail and stuff that comes with it.
Send me the names of 3 men and I’ll tell you who I want as my
*Fictional character torn apart by bullets*
He might still be alive
*Fictional character shot in the head*
I’m sure they could survive that
*Fictional character in coffin at funeral about to be buried*
They’ll be ok
- Gifs for begginers
- Gif making
- Easy gif tutorial for Mac
- Blur effect
- Tweening frames
- Transition tutorial
- How to add transitions to gifs
- Reducing the amount of color on your gif
- How to make a 500px x 500px gif
- Two gifs on one canvas
- Multiple animations with continuous effect in one image
- How to put multiple gifs in one shape them
- Lyrics gif tutorial
- Gif inside gif
- Overlay gifs
- Another overlay gif
- Spinning effect
- Twirly effect
OH THANK YOU
“My life is unrecognisable compared to what it was - ‘Game of Thrones’ has opened doors that were never there before. But it can be dangerous to see it in those terms, I think. It’s best to take it as it comes and work as hard as you can, and hopefully the other things fall into place.”
- USA: 1 800 784 2433
- Canada: 1 800 448 1833
- Australia: 1300 13 11 14
- New Zealand: 0800 111 777
- UK: 08457 90 90 90
- France: 01 45 39 40 00
- Germany: 0800 111 0 333
- Belgium: 02 649 95 55
- Netherlands: 0900 1450UK Hotlines
- Samaritans (for any problem):08457909090 e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Childline (for anyone under 18 with any problem): 08001111
- Mind infoline (mental health information):0300 123 3393 e-mail: email@example.com
- Mind legal advice (for people who need mental-health related legal advice): 0300 466 6463 firstname.lastname@example.org
- b-eat eating disorder support: 0845 634 14 14 (only open Mon-Fri 10.30am-8.30pm and Saturday 1pm-4.30pm) e-mail: email@example.com
- b-eat youthline (for under 25’s with eating disorders): 08456347650 (open Mon-Fri 4.30pm - 8.30pm, Saturday 1pm-4.30pm)
- Cruse Bereavement Care: 08444779400 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Frank (information and advice on drugs):0800776600
- Drinkline: 0800 9178282
- Rape Crisis England & Wales: 0808 802 9999 1(open 2 - 2.30pm 7 - 9.30pm) e-mail email@example.com
- Rape Crisis Scotland: 08088 01 03 02 every day, 6pm to midnightUSA Hotlines
- Depression Hotline: 1-630-482-9696
- Suicide Hotline: 1-800-784-8433
- LifeLine: 1-800-273-8255
- Trevor Project: 1-866-488-7386
- Sexuality Support: 1-800-246-7743
- Eating Disorders Hotline: 630-577-1330
- Rape and Sexual Assault: 1-800-656-4673
- Grief Support: 1-650-321-5272
- Runaway: 1-800-843-5200, 1-800-843-5678, 1-800-621-4000
- Exhale: After Abortion Hotline/Pro-Voice: 1-866-4394253
- Child Abuse: 1-800-422-4453
if you want to send me some then go ahead!